Magnetic Warehouse Rack Labels
Camcode’s Magnetic Warehouse Rack Label is designed for applications that require the ability to relocate labels again and again. Color graphic elements are added to a polyester face stock to identify inventory location and maximize functionality. Our Magnetic Warehouse Rack Label has good resistance to general purpose and household cleaners, mild acids, oil and water.
Need help installing your Magnetic Rack Labels? Camcode now provides Warehouse Installation Services.
- Over laminate shields against abrasion and chemicals.
- Magnetic backer provides easy relocation of label.
- Color directional elements identify inventory location; crisp black graphics on white background.
2.0 mil gloss white polyester face stock; over-laminated with a 1.0 mil clear polyester film; 2.0 mil high-performance permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Magnet with multiple-pole-magnetization pattern for even magnetism. Available in .030″ or .060″ thickness.
Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements for warehouse racking solutions.
All common symbologies available, including code 128, 3 of 9, I2 of 5, Data matrix and QR codes.
Black graphics on white background, with or without color elements.
Several standard and custom sizes available.
Shipped in sequential order, in boxes. 100% no missing numbers.
10 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.
Benefits of Magnetic Warehouse Rack Labels
- Ease of Relocation. Since the majority of shelves and supports in a warehouse are made of metal, magnetic rack labels can be easily relocated throughout the facility at any time. This flexibility gives warehouse management the ability to adapt with changing market needs while keeping their facilities neat and organized. Magnetic rack labels are especially important for warehouses that rotate their stock frequently.
- Use in Many Environments. Magnetic warehouse rack labels can be used in a wide variety of situations. For example, they can be used in applications with exposure to extreme temperatures, such as cold storage where labels or adhesive materials may have difficulty attaching to the surface. In addition, since these labels can be fully customized with barcodes and graphics, they can be easily integrated into your existing warehouse design. For instance, they can be customized to match any existing color codes or other categorization or navigation cues already in use within your warehouse.
- Long Useful Life. Magnetic labels are made by mounting the label onto a magnetic backing with an over-laminate shield. This protects the label from general environmental conditions common within a warehouse and helps prevent scratches. The magnetic backing also adds thickness to the label and makes it quite durable compared to paper adhesive labels or other, thinner mountings. These qualities of magnetic warehouse rack labels support a long useful life with a good return on investment.
Common Use Cases for Magnetic Warehouse Rack Labels
- Organize Inventory. As stocking needs change, having a flexible labeling system can save a ton of time and money. Magnetic rack labels can be moved to different locations in the warehouse to follow inventory that is relocated. This can be helpful for tracking inventory related to work-in-progress applications or to mark products that are being staged in a particular area. They can also support efforts to maximize storage space by allowing facility operators to easily shrink or expand the amount of rack space allocated to inventory as quantities change. Being able to make these quick changes with minimal disruption allows warehouses to maintain an efficient and organized environment.
- Automate Inventory Identification. Since magnetic rack labels can be customized with barcodes that are compatible with popular inventory management systems, it is very easy to integrate them into an automated or semi-automated process. Rack labels provide a great visual indicator of stock locations, but utilizing barcode scanners and automation equipment can add another level of efficiency to a warehouse operation. Magnetic rack labels can be easily repositioned to maximize scanner accuracy based on your warehouse layout and operating procedures.