Asset Tags & Asset Labels for Tracking Assets
Camcode's durable asset labels and asset tags are designed to help with asset identification, control and tracking your valuable assets from cradle to grave.
At Camcode, we understand that your property management system relies on asset labels that will remain readable for the life of your asset. Asset inventory and control processes are expensive, and the cost extends beyond the price of a label. Should an asset ID label fail, the cost of lost information and re-labeling is high. With Camcode, you will receive an asset identification label or tag that lasts the "life of the asset" delivered at a very economical price. That's our guarantee!
Your Asset Tagging and Tracking Solutions Include:
Foil Asset Labels: Our best and most popular asset label. This label is 100% aluminum. Graphics are sealed into the anodized layer creating a remarkably durable asset tracking label. Combined with our super-strong adhesive, these labels will last for the life of your assets. Read more about our Foil Labels & Asset Tags.
Rigid .020" Metalphoto® Asset Tags: Our most durable product. This rigid anodized aluminum asset tag can be supplied with a pressure-sensitive adhesive or holes for mechanical attachment. The .020" thickness provides improved impact resistance and the graphics are sealed into an anodized layer creating superior abrasion, UV and chemical resistance. Read more about our Rigid .020" Metalphoto Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
Premium Polyester Asset Labels: Second only to foil in durability and popularity. Our polyester bar code labels have a protective over-laminate to shield against chemicals and abrasion. Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive provides lifetime adherence. Read more about our Premium Polyester Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
Tamper-Evident Polyester Asset Labels: If someone tries to remove our tamper-evident label, the word "VOID" is left behind on your asset and the back of the label; thus preventing tampering and protecting against unauthorized transfer. Read more about our Tamper-Evident Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
Destructible Vinyl Asset Labels: Virtually impossible to remove in one piece. The destructible asset label breaks into tiny pieces if removed, discouraging unauthorized asset transfers. Read more about our Destructible Vinyl Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
Two-Part Asset Labels: This Premium Polyester asset label has a second tab with matching ID number that attaches to your records for increased efficiency and accuracy. Our polyester tracking labels have a protective over-laminate to shield against chemicals and abrasion. Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive provides lifetime adherence. Read more about our Two-Part Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
Removable Asset Tags: Camcode's removable asset tag is designed for applications requiring a more durable short-term label which can be cleanly removed or repositioned. Flexible BOPP material conforms well to non-flat surfaces. Read more about our Removable Bar Code Labels & Asset Tags.
What do Asset ID Labels & Asset Tracking Tags Cost?
A minimum order of asset tags or asset identification labels can cost as little as $300 to $399. Higher-volume orders reduce the per-unit cost - to as low as $0.25 to $0.50 each for an order of several thousand - and exact prices depend on the material construction, size and quantity. Getting a price list and samples of our asset tracking solutions is easy; just ask us to send you samples.
Why do You Need Asset Tags?
Asset tags are an incredibly valuable resource for entities with physical assets that must be inventoried, monitored and tracked. With asset tags, the burden of physical record-keeping is drastically reduced, leaving less room for human error and vastly improving the accuracy of your documentation.
- Physical asset monitoring. Track your company's physical assets and resources with ease.
- Automate inventory control. Combined with an asset tracking software application, asset ID labels streamline the otherwise stressful task of inventory management. With every scan, your records are up-to-date and accurate—pull up inventory status, plan re-orders and schedule deliveries with a few clicks.
- Precise maintenance management. Many organizations rely on physical assets to perform services. Automate your maintenance management control processes and maintain accurate records on repairs, replacement scheduling and standard maintenance and calibration.
- Loss prevention. Asset tags are extremely useful for deterring theft. Camcode’s Tamper-Evident Polyester Labels, for instance, can quickly alert inventory control managers of attempts at theft and unauthorized transfers.
Common Uses for Asset Tags
Asset tags and asset tracking systems serve a single basic purpose: to keep tabs on your company’s valuable property, inventory and supplies. Many industries have unique needs which can be adequately met using asset identification tags.
- Healthcare: Precise control over medical equipment, supplies, medications and other physical assets is essential to day-to-day operations in a healthcare provider’s office or facility. Using products like Camcode's Two-Part Asset Labels, medical staff can easily track the use of assets, document specific assets and medications used for a single patient and re-order essential supplies with ease.
- Education: Educational institutions have a wide variety of assets which must be tracked and managed. A/V equipment, for example, can be easily tracked, assigned and controlled using asset tracking labels.
- Government: Government entities use asset tags for everything from monitoring office equipment to maintaining a database of external assets, such as street signs, for regular repair, maintenance and future planning.
- Warehouse: Inventory control is the driving force behind the warehouse industry. Eliminate excess stock, streamline ordering and deliveries and improve your bottom line with asset tracking.
- Defense: The Department of Defense has stringent standards for tracking its assets and durability requirements to ensure that physical assets can be identified even when exposed to hazardous conditions. Camcode's UID labels meet all of these requirements.
- Oil and Gas: Oil and gas industries operate 24/7 and rely heavily on machinery and equipment to get the job done. Asset tags enable the tracking and scheduling of maintenance to ensure these essentials are running smoothly.
- Utility: Utility assets are generally exposed to harsh weather conditions, chemicals and other materials capable of wreaking havoc on stress-resistant labels. But Camcode's Metalphoto bar code labels have been tested to withstand these conditions, maintaining readability even after exposure to the worst external elements.
- Telecom and Cable: The telecom and cable industries have a widespread set of external assets they're accountable for keeping in good working order. Asset identification tags help telecom and cable companies improve efficiency in response to outages and other issues and enable proper maintenance tracking, easy part re-ordering and replacement, and improved overall functioning.
- Manufacturing: Much like the utility industry, manufacturers have the challenge of tracking assets after exposure to harsh conditions. Camcode's bar code solutions for manufacturing have been proven to last through both the manufacturing process, as well as remain functional for the life of the product.