IUID Asset Tags: MIL-STD-130 - Department of Defense (DoD) Compliance
On January 1, 2006, Item Unique Identification (IUID) was mandated by the Department of Defense for all Government furnished property in new contracts. To help vendors meet DoD requirements, Camcode offers consultation on MIL-STD-130 asset tags solutions, in addition to UID registration and label installation services.
Camcode can answer all of your UID asset tags questions and put your labeling choices into perspective. We can even help suppliers make the best short and long term decisions on how to comply with MIL-STD-130 using UID labels.
Camcode is your source for UID expertise. We have experience in the following areas and more:
- UID asset tags may require changes to existing label design and material choices.
- Design rules for UID labels.
- How to evaluate choices for labels and marking methods, including attachment methods.
- How to evaluate the choice of making asset tags or buying through a service bureau.
- Understanding creation of drawings and documentation for UID asset tag design and sourcing.
All UID Label orders are preceded by a design proof and shipped with a MIL-STD-130 verification report. We are your trusted source – Camcode has sold more than ten million asset tags & barcode security labels since 1995.