Peel & Stick Warehouse Adhesive Floor Labels
Camcode’s Peel & Stick Warehouse Floor Label Kit is the most durable adhesive-applied floor label you will find. It installs in half the time of screw-down systems! The warehouse floor kit includes a protective 1/8″ beveled aluminum frame with specially-formulated adhesive, that easily adheres to a prepared floor area. The Metalphoto® aluminum pre-printed bar code label, with semi-permanent adhesive, is placed in the frame. The frame protects the bar code label from the abuse of pallets and vehicular traffic. If, for any reason, the bar code label needs to be changed, simply pop out the existing label with a screwdriver and replace with another. The warehouse floor label kit also includes instructions for easy installation. Our Peel & Stick Floor Label Kit is the ideal warehouse floor marking solution.
Need help installing your Adhesive Warehouse Floor Labels? Camcode now provides Warehouse Installation Services.
Camcode’s new adhesive back floor label kit cuts installation costs and time in half from traditional screwed-down systems and eliminates the damage to the floor from screws. Camcode’s adhesive backed frame should only be applied to clean, sound floors. For maximum bond strength, it is important that any oil or dirt be cleaned from the area where the frame will be placed.
A three-step process is recommended to prepare the floor for the frame. First, spray the surface with a full strength alkaline cleaner, such as Greased Lightening. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s safety precautions and instructions when using these cleaners. Scrub the surface briefly with a stiff brush. Wipe up the cleaner with a clean dry paper towel.
Next, wipe down the surface with a clean wet rag to pick up any residual cleaner. Finally, wipe up any surface moisture from the floor with a clean dry paper towel.
Application of the frame to the floor is best done if the frames and the floor are above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the release liner and position the frame carefully before applying to the floor because the frame will be difficult to reposition once contact has been made. Bond strength can also be improved with firm application pressure.
Your last step is to remove the liner from the SO354 aluminum label and apply the label into the recessed area of the frame. The installation time is about one and a half minutes per frame. While the frame will adhere to the floor immediately, the bond strength will increase over the first 72 hours after application.
It is recommended that the frames are not subjected to full warehouse traffic for the first three days after application. Please view our durability testing video to see the remarkable durability of this floor labeling system.
Camcode’s new floor label kit saves hours of installation time and expense and is the most durable adhesive applied floor label system you will find. In this video, you’re watching our floor kit being subjected to a 2,500 pound skid drag test. During each interval, the skid is positioned to contact the frame as it drags across the floor. The frame remains in place, and the bar code label has been protected from damage. It is important to note that users must test Camcode products in the environment in which they are expected to function, and please be careful to ensure a safe testing environment when performing any type of testing.
Camcode’s floor label can also be scrubbed with commercial floor scrubbers without damage to the frame or label.
For your free sample, please contact Camcode today or complete the request form provided with this video. Your free sample will be shipped within one business day.
- The aluminum frame protects label from the abuse of pallets and tow motors.
- Our Metalphoto label is designed for exceptional durability; image is sealed beneath an anodic layer of the aluminum.
- Superior resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, extreme temperatures and UV.
- Highly readable crisp graphics on black or silver background.
Kit includes aluminum frame, .012″ anodized aluminum face stock label and instructions.
Frame is permanently adhered to the floor; label has semi-permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive to allow replacement if necessary.
For optimal adhesion, minimum application temperature is 50°F (10°C). Label service temperature ranges from 0°F to 180°F. Camcode recommends the Screw-Down Floor Label Kit for freezer applications.
Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements.
All common symbologies available, including code 3 of 9, I2 of 5, 128, Data matrix and QR codes.
Black graphics on silver background; color options available.
Standard and custom sizes available.
Shipped in sequential order, in boxes. 100% no missing numbers.
15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.
For more about warehouse floor labels, read our Warehouse Floor Labels Buying Guide.
Common Use Cases for Adhesive Warehouse Floor Labels
Adhesive warehouse floor labels are a great resource for facilities that require a semi-permanent means of identifying important warehouse locations. They are typically selected when a rack or product label cannot be used for scanning and location identification purposes. More specifically, here are two common use cases for adhesive warehouse floor labels.
- Product storage. At times, products must be stored in warehouse locations that are difficult to access, such as deep corners of a rack or behind other items on a shelf. To identify these assets or the chosen area, a warehouse floor label can be used. The floor label provides an easy-to-scan reference that helps remove any confusion about product storage locations.
- Warehouse operations. Adhesive floor labels are also a convenient reference for warehouse employees who are moving about the facility. Between foot traffic, forklifts, and other equipment operation, there may be many different activities taking place within the confined area. Since they are placed on the floor surface, adhesive warehouse floor labels can be scanned while standing nearby or even sitting in a forklift. This allows workers to move continuously and perform their warehouse tasks more efficiently.
What to Look for When Buying Warehouse Floor LabelsWarehouse floor labels come in a couple of basic styles that can be further customized to meet specific needs. Before making a purchase, always ensure that the labels will be fully compatible with the warehouse environment. These are a few additional considerations that can help you choose the best warehouse floor label.
- Ease of use. With an adhesive floor label, you have the convenience of a long-lasting marking with the ability to change the barcode label when needed. Many businesses choose these peel-and-stick labels because they are easier to install compared to screw-down warehouse floor labels. The aluminum frame helps protect the face of the label from any damage, and the label can be popped out for changes or cleaning using a screwdriver.
- Durability. Camcode’s pre-printed Metalphoto® aluminum labels are extremely durable and can withstand both the wear-and-tear of daily traffic and unexpected hazards such as chemical spills. Adhesive warehouse floor labels can also withstand scrapes and scratches from pallets, forklifts, and other equipment. Another useful benefit of warehouse floor labels is that they are waterproof.
- Placement and location. When purchasing any labels or signs for your warehouse, the location should be planned in advance. It’s always best to consider the label orientation, scanning distances, and other parameters that may impact the ideal warehouse floor label choice. Choosing a label that is not visible or may be easily damaged in the installed location could lead to costly replacements and extra work.