Metalphoto® Tactical UID Labels with Low Visibility for MIL-STD-130
Need a UID Label for Zero Reflection/Detection Applications?
Camcode's Metalphoto Tactical UID Label is designed to mark sensitive items without compromising their intended zero reflection/detection footprints. Available to match desert tan or army green, this UID label is constructed of an anodized aluminum face stock with a high-performance pressure-sensitive adhesive. The adhesive is designed to permanently bond to metals and low surface energy (LSE) materials. An optional CARC adhesive is also available. Our Tactical UID label has excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents; and will withstand exterior exposure in the harshest environments, including extreme cold, heat and UV. When treated with our image intensification process, Metalphoto's expected exterior life exceeds 20 years.
- Low visibility design is great for labeling sensitive items that have an intended zero reflection/detection design.
- Available in desert tan or army green.
- Metalphoto is the most specified label material in history for DoD applications, and the best choice for MIL-STD-130 applications requiring durable UID labels.
- Attachment options include high performance 3M application adhesives, CARC adhesive, or holes for mechanical fasteners.
- All Camcode UID labels are verified to the required print quality standards. Registration service is also available.
Material: Anodized aluminum face stock. Thicknesses from 3.0 to 32.0 mil.
Attachment: High-performance 3M application adhesives, CARC adhesive, or holes for mechanical fasteners.
Label Copy: Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements.
Symbologies: All common symbologies available, including code 3 of 9, I2 of 5, 128 and Data matrix.
Colors: Black graphics with desert tan or army green background.
Standard Sizes: Standard and custom sizes available.
Packaging: Shipped in packaged sheets, matrices removed, or boxed in sequential order. 100% no missing numbers.
Shipment: 10-15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.