Camcode’s 316 Alloy Stainless Steel Industrial Label is the ideal solution for applications requiring resistance to frequent cleaning with strong caustics commonly used in food processing, medical and laboratory environments. With a thicker, more decorative nameplate look, it is also recommended for marine environment applications which are exposed to salt spray. This label is constructed of ceramic-marked 316 Stainless Steel (thickness of .024″), with a 2B matte finish. Please note that though the standard 2B finish may have small scratches and irregularities, the bar code performance will not be affected. High-performance permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment are available. The adhesive is designed to permanently bond to high surface energy metals and plastics, and textured and contoured surfaces. Camcode’s 316 Stainless Steel label will remain readable after exposure in harsh environments, and has excellent resistance to chemicals, caustics, solvents, salt and intermittent heat up to 700° F. Expected exterior life is 20+ years.
- Thicker stainless steel label with a matte finish for a more decorative nameplate look.
- Designed for durability in marine, food processing, medical and laboratory environments.
- Label is constructed of ceramic-marked 316 Alloy Stainless Steel (thickness of .024″), with a 2B matte finish.
- Highly readable crisp black graphics on stainless steel background.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.