Inventory Control Tags and Labels
Camcode’s inventory control tags and inventory labels are designed to simplify inventory management. From boosting inventory count accuracy to identifying inventory assets, tracking inventory, and more, inventory control tags provide the foundation for greater efficiency and streamlined processes. Camcode will help you custom design the right label for your various applications. Easily monitor inventory, keep stock levels optimized, and avoid lost inventory with inventory control tags and inventory labels from Camcode.
Camcode also offers comprehensive, on-site inventory management services from an experienced, industry-leading team. If you need to improve your inventory control processes, conduct a physical count for year-end inventory or budget reporting, or implementing an inventory management system, learn more about Camcode’s tailored services.
Shop Inventory Control Tags:
Why Do You Need Inventory Control Tags?
- Periodic inventory counts: Inventory control tags won’t eliminate the need for periodic inventory counts and audits, but they do make the process much faster. Without inventory labels, you’d waste valuable time and resources counting inventory manually, but with them, you can quickly scan inventory items with greater accuracy.
- Record-keeping for year-end inventory and other tax purposes: At tax time, businesses need to know how much inventory they have on hand, know the value of their existing assets for depreciation, and accurately measure inventory loss. Inventory control tags provide greater visibility, reducing the time necessary to track down and calculate these important details.
- Forecasting: Too much inventory leads to waste and increases overhead costs for long-term storage. Using inventory labels, you can readily track data points around your inventory and more accurately predict a variety of variables, such as how much inventory is needed for the next quarter.
- Optimizing space utilization: Storing excess inventory takes up physical space. When you end up with large volumes of inventory that won’t be used for months (even years), you’re sacrificing space that could be allocated to revenue-producing activities or supplies that would offer a more rapid return.
Common Uses for Inventory Control Tags
- Healthcare: Healthcare providers and ancillary businesses face unique inventory management challenges. They’re dealing with large volumes of supplies that must be carefully secured and tracked, and some of which are sensitive to temperature, aging, and other conditions.Inventory labels not only improve these back-end inventory control processes but also patient safety, improving accuracy by correctly identifying inventory items with a simple barcode scan, and streamline the re-ordering process to avoid unexpected inventory shortages.
- Education: Educational institutions often have a shared pool of inventory resources, such as A/V equipment, that are difficult to allocate effectively without a centralized management system. More educational institutions are providing students with tools such as tablet PCs, contributing to the complexity of managing distributed inventory. Inventory control tags provide greater visibility into assets’ location, scheduled maintenance, usage, and functional status than possible with manual inventory control systems.
- Government: Government entities use inventory control tags for everything from monitoring office equipment to maintaining a database of distributed inventory items such as street signs and other assets that require regular repair or maintenance. Inventory control labels also allow for more effective future planning, allowing government entities to easily determine inventory requirements for budgeting and project planning needs.
- Warehouse: Good inventory management is the backbone of the warehouse industry, with operational effectiveness and profitability hinging largely on the quality of inventory control processes. Inventory control tags help warehouse inventory managers optimize stock levels to maximize space utilization, streamline ordering and deliveries, and boost the bottom line.
- Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry is a 24/7 production powerhouse, but keeping up constant and cost-effective production means having the right machinery and equipment on hand to get the job done. From managing spare parts inventory to aiding in the tracking and scheduling of maintenance to keep equipment in working order, inventory control tags are an important cornerstone of complex oil and gas operations.
- Utility: Effective inventory management practices are essential for utility companies. A lack of on-hand inventory for making repairs to assets, for instance, leads to service outages and unhappy customers. Inventory control tags enable utility companies to optimize inventory levels, ensuring that necessary parts are on-hand for repairs without hindering profits with unnecessary overstock. Camcode’s robust inventory control tags meet the utility industry’s need for robust inventory tracking labels capable of withstanding harsh outdoor conditions.
- Telecom and Cable: Much like the utility industry, the telecom and cable industries have a distributed set of external assets that must be adequately monitored, managed, and maintained. Keeping the right inventory on-hand for repairing or replacing malfunctioning assets in the field is necessary for continuous service delivery, a process simplified with the use of inventory control labels.
- Manufacturing: Inventory management is an essential business practice for companies in the manufacturing industry, as the process of ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet current production demands, forecast future inventory requirements, and control costs by eliminating inventory waste is often complex. Camcode’s inventory control for the manufacturing industry are robust, capable of withstanding harsh conditions through the manufacturing process while remaining readable throughout the life of your assets.
A minimum order of inventory control tags or inventory labels can cost as little as $300 to $399. Higher-volume orders reduce the per-unit cost to as low as $0.25 to $0.50 each for an order of several thousand. Exact prices depend on the material construction, size and quantity.
Need a price list or samples? It’s easy: simply send us a request for samples here.
In addition to providing inventory control tags and inventory labels for industry-specific applications, Camcode also offers a variety of tailored services to deliver a completely customized inventory and asset management solution. Our industry-leading experts can help you gain complete control over your inventory and improve your inventory management processes for operational efficiency and profitability.
Camcode offers several services to help you implement comprehensive inventory control processes, including:
- On-Site Consultation and Project Management: Camcode’s services begin with a thorough on-site consultation to evaluate every aspect of your current inventory and asset program in-depth. We’ll work with you to determine your goals for inventory control and asset management, create a timeline, identify potential risks and any policy requirements you may have. We then assist with implementation and project planning to set your inventory control program up for success.
- Complete On-Site Inventory: Know exactly what you have, where it’s located, and its current value with Camcode’s complete on-site inventory services, and save both time and money by eliminating the need to allocate your in-house staff to perform inventory. We’ll identify and label all of your assets for simple, automatic barcode scanning, and help you track and record acquisitions, disposals, transfers, and movement of your inventory assets.
- Inventory Management Software Implementation: Camcode’s team installs our easy-to-use asset data tracking and capture software for seamless implementation, giving you complete visibility into your full inventory, all assets, and their associated data. Your team can then easily capture new assets as they come into your inventory, track the transfer and movement of assets between locations, and quickly generate reports of your full asset inventory.
Learn more about Camcode’s extensive service offerings, including additional services available for your inventory control, asset management, and asset tracking needs.