Metalphoto with Teflon UID Labels for MIL-STD-130
Camcode’s Metalphoto Teflon UID Label is designed with a slick non-stick surface to shed paint and other solvents or chemicals. This UID Tag is constructed of anodized aluminum face stock (thicknesses from .003″ to .063″) with a laminated or fused Teflon fluorocarbon film coating, and a .005″ high-performance permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. The adhesive is designed to permanently bond to metals and low surface energy (LSE) materials. An optional CARC adhesive is also available. Our Teflon UID Label has excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents; and will withstand exterior exposure in the harshest environments, including extreme cold, heat and UV. When treated with our image intensification process, Metalphoto’s expected exterior life exceeds 20 years.
- Laminated or Fused Teflon is resistant to cleaning, pickling, painting, e-coat, and powder coating processes, as well as caustics and strong acids.
- Metalphoto is the most specified label material in history for DoD applications, and the best choice for MIL-STD-130 applications requiring durable UID labels.
- Photographic quality black and silver graphics are high contrast with excellent resolution.
- Attachment options include high performance 3M application adhesives, CARC adhesive, or holes for mechanical fasteners.
- All Camcode UID labels are verified to the required print quality standards. Registration service is also available.
Aluminum face stock (thicknesses from .003″ to .063″) with a laminated or fused Teflon coating.
High-performance 3M application adhesives, CARC adhesive, or holes for mechanical fasteners.
Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements.
All common symbologies available, including code 3 of 9, I2 of 5, 128 and Data matrix.
Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background.
Standard and custom sizes available.
On sheets, matrices removed, or in bags, in boxes, in sequential order. 100% no missing numbers.
10-15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.
Teflon™ is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC.