Security Label Benefits For Tamper Evident & Destructible Labels
Asset security labels contribute to long term cost reductions for large organizations monitoring and tracking owned assets. Below are just a few important benefits of tracking corporate or institutional assets with tamper evident security labels and seals:
- Tamper evident tags provide visual evidence of label removal attempts
- Monitoring portable assets using color coded barcode security labels
- Simplify yearly inventory with scannable barcodes on security labels
- Track high value laptops, PDA's and expensive movable equipment
- Eliminate multiples of interdepartmental movable assets
- Increase asset security with routine visual monitoring and tracking
- Theft reduction using visual identification of assets with security labels
- Schedule maintenance, service and replacement of owned assets
Barcodes on asset tags simplify the scanning of property employing bar code readers and reduce costly human transcription errors which lead to misidentified property.
Color coded security labels can simplify visually identification. In large organizations, color coding can be used along with barcodes to indicate departmental ownership or acquisition date of tracked assets.
Security labels are required by some insurance and government compliance programs, for qualification in Department of Defense (DoD) contracts as well as for vendors supplying military organizations and their contractors.