Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Bar Code Labels
Camcode’s Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Bar Code Label System is specially designed to attach to conduit or PVC, and provide the proper scanning angle to allow scanning distances of up to 50 feet with long-range scanners. Two holes at the top of the bracket provide the option of adding zip ties. Our Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Label is constructed of a white polyester reflective-coated bar code label, adhered to a corrugated backer. Expected exterior life is two years.
Camcode’s long-range retro-reflective labels work with any extended long-range scanner (typical scanning specifications range from 30 to 50 feet).
Need help installing your Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Warehouse Labels? Camcode now provides Warehouse Installation Services.
- Easy to Scan: Universal hanging bracket provides proper scanning angle to scan at distances greater than 50 feet.
- Cost Effective: Lower system cost and easy installation saves on material and labor costs.
- Saves Time: Quick attachment method keeps projects on deadline.
4.5 mil white polyester with reflective-film coating, 1.0 mil permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Corrugated board with one pipe mount hanging bracket.
Hang from conduit or PVC.
Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements.
All common symbologies available, including code 128, 3 of 9, I2 of 5, Data matrix and QR codes.
Black graphics on silver background.
Several standard and custom sizes available.
Shipped in sequential order, in boxes. 100% no missing numbers.
10 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.
Benefits of Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Bar Code Labels
- Long Distance Scanning. The reflective coating of these polyester labels extends the range of scanning versus a traditional barcode label. While a traditional barcode can be read at a distance from a few inches to a foot, a retro-reflective bar code label can be scanned up to 50 feet away. In addition, the overall range of the scanning angle is increased when using a reflective label. The main benefit of this range is the ability to scan most barcodes in your facility directly from the warehouse floor, even on the higher levels as you leverage vertical space to increase your storage capacity.
- Overlaminate Protection. The coating used to make the barcode labels reflective also serves as a barrier to protect the graphics and text. This is helpful for resisting any dirt or water exposure and is perfect for the indoor environment of a warehouse. It is always best to use labels that have adequate durability that is well matched to your application requirements.
- Versatile Attachment. Many reflective barcodes can be mounted directly to the racks and shelves in a warehouse or factory. When a unique angle is required, however, the pipe mounts can be attached directly to a pipe in the facility for a secure hold that can be easily adjusted when needed. This type of barcode label is also perfect for pipe marking, inventory management, and other common applications.
Common Use Cases for Pipe Mount Retro-Reflective Bar Code Labels
- Improve Warehouse Management. In order to improve the efficiency of an inventory or asset management system, facilities managers will often look to make incremental changes to their warehouse workflows. Pipe mount barcode labels are one way of finding the right orientation to maximize barcode scanning efficiency and speed. The extended range of retro-reflective coated labels can also improve the scanning activities associated with stocking, picking, and overall inventory management.
- Increase Warehouse Space. The primary reason for using retro-reflective barcode labels in warehouses and factories is to extend the overall scanning range. This added range allows you to scan barcodes that are stored on higher levels, making it possible to extend the useable space within your warehouse rack system without sacrificing workflow efficiency. Raising the height of your rack levels can dramatically increase your available stocking area.