Metalphoto® Foil UID Labels for MIL-STD-130
Need a UID Label that will Last the Life of Your Asset?
Camcode's Metalphoto Foil UID Label is designed with superior quality for the most demanding label applications. Flexible foil thickness works well on curved or uneven surfaces. This UID label is constructed of a .003" anodized aluminum face stock (.005" optional) with a high-performance adhesive designed to permanently bond to metals and low surface energy (LSE) materials. This foil UID label has excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents; and will withstand exterior exposure in the harshest environments, including extreme cold, heat and UV. When treated with our image intensification process, Metalphoto's expected exterior life exceeds 20 years.
- Metalphoto is the most specified label material in history for DoD applications, and the best choice for MIL-STD-130 applications requiring durable UID labels.
- Flexible foil thickness works well on curved or uneven surfaces.
- Photographic quality black and silver graphics are high contrast with excellent resolution.
- High-performance 5.0 mil 3M application adhesive.
- All Camcode UID labels are verified to the required print quality standards. Registration service is also available.
Material: .003" anodized aluminum face stock (.005" optional).
Adhesive: .005" high-performance adhesive.
Label Copy: Several font types are available, as well as logos or other design elements.
Symbologies: All common symbologies available, including code 3 of 9, I2 of 5, 128 and Data matrix.
Colors: Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background. Color options available.
Standard Sizes: Standard and custom sizes available.
Packaging: Shipped in sequential order, on sheets, in boxes. 100% no missing numbers.
Shipment: 10-15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.